- University of Missouri Faculty Scholar, University of Missouri System Academic Program, 2013.
- Equipment Award, Texas Instruments University Program, 2013.
- Equipment Award, NVIDIA Academic Partnership Program, 2013.
- Travel Award, NSF Advanced Roadmap Workshop, 2013.
- National Candidate for New Faces of Engineering, presented annually by National Engineers Week Foundation to recognize the accomplishments of young professionals and the resulting impact on society, 2012.
Ph.D., Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering; Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA
Dissertation: Fast Algorithms for High Frequency Interconnect Modeling in VLSI Circuits and Packages
M.S., Dept. of Electrical Engineering; Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
B.S., Dept. of Electronic Engineering; Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
Very Large Scale Integrated (VLSI) Circuits and Systems, Computer Aided Design (CAD), and Neuromorphic Architecture for Brain-inspired Computing Systems.
Analog Integrated Circuit Design, High Speed Integrated Circuit Design and Analysis, Advanced Logic Design, Introduction to VLSI, Introduction to Digital System Design.
- Editorial Position:
Associate Editor, Cyber Journal of Selected Areas in Microelectronics (JSAM), 2010 - Present.
- Technical Program Committee:
IEEE International 3D Systems Integration Conference (3D IC), 2014;
IEEE International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), 2013,2014;
IEEE International Conference on Computing, Networking, and Communications (ICNC) 2014;
IEEE International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo 2014;
IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), 2013;
IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP), 2013.
- Outreach Activities:
Committee Member, NCWIT Aspirations in Computing Award 2014;
Co-Chair, Poster and Graduate Papers Selection and Award Committee, Missouri-Iowa-Nebraska-Kansas Women in Computing (MINK-WIC) 2013;
Conference Session Chair and Coordinator, Missouri-Iowa-Nebraska-Kansas Women in Computing (MINK-WIC) 2013;
University Coordinator, Missouri-Iowa-Nebraska-Kansas Women in Computing (MINK-WIC) 2013;
Faculty Representative, National Center for Women and Information Technology (NCWIT) Missouri & Kansas Affiliate Aspirations in Computing Award, 2013.